Monday, June 28, 2010

The Bouncer Baby

So here is our little girl. She can literally sit and bounce in this chair for hours. Believe me, I know, we have tried it. We sit her in it all the time and go about our daily business. Tess sticks her in it when she is cooking, cleaning, and/or working from home. I put her in it when I am doing dishes or something else that requires two hands. She doesn't really seem to mind. As long as we give some attention to her every now and then, she is happy to just bounce. It is so much fun to watch her just bounce. It makes Tess and I smile.

6 comments:

  1. Yea! This is so wonderful to get to see Lacee and hear you coo at her! She is a doll! I can't wait to see her and hold her again, too! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mom; I can't wait to meet her and see you guys in a few weeks. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, a blog! It'll be fun to stay updated on all the new things Lacee is doing. Enjoy the bouncer while it lasts...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! I love that she entertains herself. It will come in handy as she gets older.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie!! I'm so happy for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete