Monday, June 28, 2010

My first blog

Well, here we go. I am still not sure what it is I am doing with a blog, but I have some time to kill waiting for my wife and baby to come back to me after their week in California and I decided to go with the advise of my family and make a blog.

Tess took our baby to California last Monday to show her off, leaving me all alone in our empty and quiet home. Tess was able to be there for her youngest brother last week as he had his Eagle Scout Court of Honor and his High School Graduation. Also, it was the first time that Tess' brothers and dad could meet and hold Lacee.

I was left behind to hold down the fort. The first day was nice to have all to myself. But, soon the quiet and loneliness set in and all I had was the computer, books, and work to keep me company. It will be nice to have them home again. There is just nothing going on here. I miss the excitement and, I'll admit it, the noises of a baby. (Yes, even the crying I miss, sometimes.)

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, thanks for sharing her. It was fun to see her and catch up!! Can't wait to see you three in August!

    ReplyDelete